Being tired continuously is one of the signs that the liver is no longer working at full capacity. The good news is that you can fix this quickly, with the proper detoxification cure.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Without it, our body would not have the energy it requires to cope with daily activities. In addition, skipping breakfast will make you feel tired, and even irritated.
Early in the morning
During the 15-day diet we are proposing, we suggest you to start your morning with a glass of warm water in which you squeeze half a lemon and add a spoonful of good quality olive oil and a spoonful of honey. This drink will help you remove the toxins from your body and activate the functions of the organs, especially the liver.
Afterwards, prepare a healthy smoothie from the following ingredients:
- An apple or a pear
- Half a banana
- A handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 spoon of spirulin powder
- 2 dried plums
- A handful of nuts (nuts, almonds or hazelnuts)
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of beer yeast (powder)
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender, until you get a homogeneous texture. Drink gradually throughout the morning. This highly nutritious drink will adjust your blood sugar levels, help eliminate anxiety, and, of course, normalize your liver function.
What to eat at lunch
Try to eat as balanced as possible, and avoid stuffing up your stomach. Your menu should include:
- Salads and vegetables
- Whole grains or starch-containing foods: rice,, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, etc.
- Protein: lean meat, fish, eggs, legumes and vegetable proteins
- Healthy fats: olive oil, nuts, avocado.
You can alternate between these foods, but make sure you include a good amount of each category in your diet. Instead of a dessert, go for a healthier snack, such as:
- Apples, pears, pineapples or papaya
- Homemade apple compote
- Dried fruits
Vegetable soups, ideal for evening meals
Evening meals should be light, as the body needs less energy at this time of day. Here are some great options to try:
- Vegetable soup with egg
- Omelette with pumpkin and green lettuce
- Sauteed vegetables, mushrooms and cheese
- Apple compote with nuts
Right before bedtime, you can drink a dandelion or artichokes tea, which have the role of detoxifying the liver, which is a fairly active organ, especially during the night.